The best golf resorts in the US, Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean can be your choice for your next vacation. Make it a golf vacation for training and play! There are plenty of package deals to make your trip more than just a break from your routine. A golf holiday will be a practical experience to improve your golf, enjoy a quiet and luxurious atmosphere, and visit a different state or country! This planning guide will guide you to some of the best rated golf resorts in the world.
Whether you are booking for yourself or through a golf travel specialist, start searching online where you can find excellent golf courses and travel packages. Prices, resort facilities and golf course details are available. But look for packages that include tickets, hotel accommodation and green fees for the best value. Packed Golf Resort Vacation will include most of these features:
- Air travel
- Resort accommodation
- Tee times confirmed
- Prepaid green fees
- Common trolley for 18 holes
- Equipment Rental
- Golf lessons
- Meals in exclusive restaurants
- Transfer to the session
- Transfer to airport
- All taxes and service charges
Golf courses are planned in beautiful surroundings where you can enjoy sea breezes or lush greenery views. You can combine golf with other resort amenities to provide a well rounded holiday.
For example, try one of the many charming Club Med Golf Resorts with beautiful lanes in the most memorable and welcoming places around the world. Club Med offers offers including the best equipment and golf lessons for all levels! Their locations include Cancun, Mexico, as well as Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Other locations around the world: Turks, Caicos, Mauritius, Portugal, France, Italy, Brazil, Thailand, Morocco, Egypt, Senegal, United States – Sandpiper Bay, Florida.
Scotland has some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world, and there are nearly 100 resorts, called "golf hotels," among the 500 golf courses across the country. The most famous are Turnberry, Glen Eagles and the Old Course St. George Andrews. Each has a spa, leisure facilities, excellent restaurants and 'golf education' packages for all levels.
Mexico has many golf resorts located in luxurious coastal locations. There are golf resorts in Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos. Also, Mexico has the Baja version of the championship from California's famous Pebble Beach golf resort, Bajamar, just a few hours away. Drive from San Diego in Ensenada.
For the United States, check online some of the golf resorts suggested by major magazines like Golflink That publish Top 100 Golf Courses in the United States. This is the best issue among more than 21,000 public golf courses, especially across the country. However, within a hundred courses, you want to find resorts with packages and golf lessons programs. Among the top hundreds, you'll find that the main holiday destinations with golf resorts are in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, South Carolina and Texas. Let's review these cases to see their best locations:
- In a warm and sunny state of temperate Florida, Club Med & Sandpiper Bay Golf Academy offers 2-day and 3-day golf courses. The academy includes all aspects of the game, such as Chipping, Putting, Bunker, Pitching, Lob Shot, and Full Swing with Irons and Woods. A video is provided for your swing analysis, plus an optional video comparing your swing to a professional player. Also, the area in and around Miami has regional golf resorts for a year-round vacation. Each resort offers on-site amenities and services, on and off the stadium, and minutes from Miami's main attractions, such as South Beach and Miami MetroZoo. You will have many choices during the golf vacation here.
- Arizona has a favorable climate for many months of the year and has nearly 200 golf courses, many of which have a scenic background to the Sonoran Desert. It is a golf destination with golf schools and professional shops. Here, many resorts offer quality accommodation and championship golf courses. Most golf resorts offer deals where hotel guests can get discounted green fees. Also, Sedona, Arizona, offers many golf resorts with a mild climate all year round and spectacular views of the picturesque red rocks.
- In California, Pebble Beach is famous for being a small coastal golf destination located in the beautiful Monterey County. It is home to Pebble Beach Golf Links, the prestigious Pebble Beach Lodge and the prestigious Inn at Spanish Bay. Every year, golfers return to their shoulders with golf professionals and experience nature at its best on the magnificent golf course developed by leading golf course designers. Harmony golf layouts and the majestic coastline are stunning!
- Another golfer's paradise is located along the South Atlantic coast on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. It combines natural beauty and world-class golf on a 12-mile-long, five-mile-long buffer island. Nicklaus, Palmer and other golf legends have often played these championship tournaments. Since the opening of the first course at Sea Pines in 1961, there are now emerald links in Harbor Town and premium courses in Bluffton, where the Hilton Head area has become a major golf center. It is legendary because of its spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, picturesque swamps, and sea forests with abundant wildlife. The mild climate and year-round sunshine makes Hilton Head Island the perfect place to slide.
- Las Vegas, Nevada, quietly emerged as one of the USA. The fastest growing golf destinations amid the glamor and charm of its casinos. The city's huge convention center and innumerable hotel rooms make it a natural retreat for extensive golf events. With year-round sunshine and mild temperatures, and plenty to do after a full day of golfing from gambling to watching entertainment, this golf destination will continue to grow.
- CNN Austin, Texas, was named the first golf city on Golf.com 2010. Framing Texas Hill Country, Austin Golf Courses is among the best in the United States. The area was highlighted by Golf Club Wolfdancer which is ranked # 56 in Golfweek The top 100 golf resorts in 2009. In addition to being a magnificent contemporary music city, home to many celebrities, Austin offers golfers on vacation a wonderful barbecue, a perfect year-round climate and luxurious accommodations.
The best deal will be in all-inclusive resorts, where flights, accommodation, meals and golf activities are combined into one price. On the other hand, consider traditional hotels and resorts in the proposed locations. With a little online planning, your affordable choice can be one of the best golf resorts in the world. Enjoy the location, explore the area as you improve your golf game and make a happy and impressive holiday for your family and loved ones!
(C) 2012 Elizabeth McMillian